This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Waterfox vG5.1.3 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Waterfox vG5.1.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Waterfox vG5.1.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Waterfox vG5.1.3
- Required files
About the software
Waterfox gives you a sane way to browse the web. Built with you, the user, in mind.
Waterfox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection safeguards your privacy while you surf. It prevents trackers from following you around the internet and collecting data about your browsing habits and interests without interfering with site operation. It also protects you from malicious programmes like malware that drain your battery.
Powered by the Bergamot project, Waterfox will soon come with an offline, client-side translation service powered by Machine Learning. Keep what you are reading truly private.
Private Browsing does not save your browsing data, such as history or cookies, and does not leave a trail once you log out. Waterfox also includes Enhanced Tracking Protection, which stops hidden trackers from collecting your data and slowing down your browsing.
The main features of Waterfox are:
- Tracking Protection
- Offline, ML-powered translations
- Private Browsing
- No telemetry
Waterfox vG5.1.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM / 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version
- 200MB of hard drive space
How to Download and Install Waterfox vG5.1.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software