This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Virtual Safe Professional (v220.127.116.11) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Virtual Safe Professional (v18.104.22.168) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Virtual Safe Professional (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Virtual Safe Professional (v126.96.36.199)
- Required files
About the software
“Virtual Safe” encrypts data and protects it from the prying eyes of unauthorized persons. As soon as you lock the safe again with the tool, the safe directory is also closed and can no longer be opened by strangers. The powerful encryption algorithms AES-128 and AES-256 ensure reliable protection.
Virtual Safe Professional extends your operating system with the management of virtual safes. With everything that goes with it!
- The encryption mechanisms AES-128 and AES-256 ensure reliable protection of your files and directories.
- The integrated backup manager automatically creates backups of your safes to prevent data loss due to damage to your local data storage.
- Split your virtual safes into individual parts and store them safely in a location or medium of your choice.
Virtual Safe Professional (v188.8.131.52) System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 30 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or above
How to Download and Install Virtual Safe Professional (v184.108.40.206)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software