This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PicPick Professional for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PicPick Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PicPick Professional (v5.2.1) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PicPick Professional (v5.2.1)
- Required files
About the software
A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- Fixed UI glitches on high-DPI devices
- Added more key tips on the main menu
- Language updates
PicPick Professional (v5.2.1) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
How to Download and Install PicPick Professional (v5.2.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software