This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Honeyview v5.49 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Honeyview v5.49 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Honeyview v5.49 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Honeyview v5.49
- Required files
About the software
Honeyview is a fast, powerful, and free image viewer.
Supported Formats- Image formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PGM, PNM, PPM, and BPG. Raw image formats: DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF. Animation image formats: Animated GIF, Animated WebP, Animated BPG, and Animated PNG. Archive formats for direct image viewing without extraction: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, CBR, and CBZ
The main features of Honeyview are:
- Lightweight and fast
- Ability to display EXIF in Jpeg format, including GPS information
- Batch image format conversion with resizing
- Show animations for animated GIF & WebP
- Show images in zipped files without extracting them
Honeyview v5.49 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
How to Download and Install Honeyview v5.49
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software