This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7
- Required files
About the software
When it comes to online photo editors FotoJet can’t be beat. Not only is it the handiest photo editor online with all the features that you will ever need for photo editing, but it is also easy, fun and interesting to use. Welcome to a new era of free online photo editing courtesy of FotoJet Online Photo Editor.
You will be amazed at how quickly you can edit your photos online with FotoJet! FotoJet’s editor comes with powerful editing tools, such as crop, resize, and rotate, in order to enable you to enhance your photos in seconds. Also, you can touch up your photos with text, clip art images, photo effects, overlays, frames, and other effects that can help bring a photo to the next level.
FotoJet’s all-inclusive editing tools can be used to level up any photo: crop, resize, rotate, straighten and add text are all included as basic features, plus sharpen, dehaze, vignette, clipart, filters, photo effects, radial and tilt shift, and many more options for more-than versatile editing.
The main features of FotoJet Photo Editor are:
- Editing Tools & Photo Effects
- Photo Embellishments
- Easy to Use
- No Registration Required
- Radial & Tilt Shift
- Rotate & Flip
- Photo Frames
- Color Splash
FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7 System Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10,
- Mac OS X
How to Download and Install FotoJet Photo Editor v1.0.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software