This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup
- Required files
About the software
ClothWorks is a cloth simulation extension for SketchUp.
The main features of ClothWorks for Sketchup are:
- Loop Subdivision – smoothens cloth by increasing resolution, meanwhile preserving texture coordinates
- Laplacian Smoothing – smoothens cloth by balancing vertices
- Movable Pins – allows transforming pinned cloth while in simulation
- Adaptive Grid – generates grids for complex faces and 3d geometry
ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ClothWorks v1.7.7 for Sketchup
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software