This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Blue Iris v184.108.40.206 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Blue Iris v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Blue Iris v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Blue Iris v22.214.171.124
- Required files
About the software
Video Management Software (VMS) used to record up to 64 cameras on your Windows based PC.
Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, network IP cams, analog cards, or your Windows PC desktop). Capture JPEG snapshots or movies in standard MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, or Windows Media file formats.
The main features of Blue Iris are:
- View live & recorded videos
- Manage multiple installations
- Control PTZ, IR & more functions
- Listen & talk
- Easily navigate cameras
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information.
- Optionally record audio.
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed.
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies.
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script.
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC.
- Built-in web server enables you to bring your Blue Iris with you anywhere!
- Remotely connect to your Blue Iris from anywhere in the world, from any web enabled device.
- Desktop and mobile viewing.
- View live cameras, recorded clips and alerts.
- User authentication with permission based viewing.
- Automatically adjusts if IP changes.
- Detailed log.
- Use Blue Iris’s powerful digital Zoom and Pan functionality remotely!
Blue Iris v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Blue Iris v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software