This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470
- Required files
About the software
Created by musicians, for musicians, Mixcraft is unrivaled in the industry for its ease-of-use and raw power. Record and mix your tracks to perfection, in record time, with Mixcraft’s incredibly intuitive interface, lightning-fast sound engine, reality-defying pitch-shifting and time-stretching technology, and nearly-universal support for third-party plug-ins, audio interfaces, and hardware controllers.
Don’t just take our word for it. There’s a reason Mixcraft has been honored with so many awards from so many respected magazines, including Electronic Musician, Computer Music, MusicTech, and Keyboard Magazine.
Record an unlimited number of audio and virtual instrument tracks, edit, crop, and crossfade sounds effortlessly, add tons of effects and automation, and mix and master your project to WAV, MP3, and other formats.
Mixcraft’s massive loop library features over 7,500 professionally-produced loops, music beds, sound effects, and percussion samples, in a massive array of genres. Infinitely broaden your sound palette with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
Mixcraft’s Performance Panel offers incredible features for live performance and loop-based composition, rivaling the best DAWs on the market. Trigger audio and MIDI loops with a Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your typing keyboard. Record directly to slots, and make real-time edits to sounds mid-performance.
Compose and edit performances with Mixcraft’s powerful piano roll editor, notation editor, and step editor views. Create tempo-synced MIDI automation with Mixcraft’s powerful new automation tools, and use the new Step Recording feature to create perfect MIDI patterns.
The main features of Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio are:
- A Complete Recording Studio
- Massive Loop Library
- Live Performance
- MIDI Scoring and Editing
- Instruments and Effects
- Integrated Melodyne Tuning
- Advanced Routing and Control
- Video Editing
- Mixing and Mastering
- Modular Synthesis
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470 System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10, or 11 (64 or 32-bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio requires Internet access for Voltage Modular Ignite and Melodyne activation.
- Voltage Modular Ignite (included in Mixcraft Pro Studio) requires 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Mixcraft.
How to Download and Install Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v9.0.470
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software